• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Self

    Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    Self

    For me, each person leaves a flavour, a texture, in my mind; a texture that is utterly unique. I can crave for that texture they way you can crave for a certain type of food you haven't had in a while. I can crave for the presence of my kids...

    I can see their hills and valleys, their blue skies and dark forests. With some, in whose land I've had the privilege to travel, it feels like coming home. Wit some it feels like a foreign land, and I do not recognize the shapes or shadows. As I travel, the texture gets richer. I am honoured to learn about the ghosts that hide among the roots in the dark forest. I am honoured to learn about the eagles that soar in the sky. I hold the dew drops in my hand and see the sun rise and the moon glow.


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home