• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Blowing snow

    Monday, January 30, 2006

    Blowing snow




    Took the kids up to Cypress yesterday afternoon (collecting their gear, getting them dressed up, getting all the stuff in the car and where is your left glove and don't bug your sister! ... :-) took only an hour), and halfway up the first chairlift (Sunrise) my daughter says "I'm cold cold cold I hate this I want to go home I wanna go HOME!!!!"
    Got down, bought them snacks, got them warmed up, got the car, loaded everything in again, got the soppy cold stuff off, drove home, dropped my daughter off, got my son and me back in the car, got ourselves ready again, played in the snow, waited for the Eagle Express Chair to start working again... did one more run down Panorama with blowing snow biting our cheeks :-) Total cost $93 for lift plus $7 for snacks, total time spent 2pm-7pm, total runs 2.5, value priceless? :-)

    It was lovely, it really was.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home