• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Cinnamon half sweet hold the whip

    Thursday, January 19, 2006

    Cinnamon half sweet hold the whip


    I scream down hill with the devil in full pursuit, heedless of the streaming snow cutting into my cheeks. The same snow that feathers down, under pressure becomes my adversary. I go so fast I can no longer see the snow or the turns. Mephisto whispers in my ear things that cannot be true yet cannot be denied and they echo, they echo.


    Rain by another name is snow. Coffee by another name is a dolce-cinnamon-half-sweet-latte-skim-hundredandeightydegrees-hold-the whipcream-but-add-sprinkles. Maybe we make things too complicated. But Jeanne - my gut is too busy digesting! :-) Glad you enjoyed the Brian Adams/Daniel Powter concert yesterday.
    You stand in the line just to hit a new low
    You're faking a smile with the coffee to go

    -- Daniel Powter



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home