• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Phone Pictures

    Friday, February 03, 2006

    Phone Pictures

    After being the proud owner of a phone, (a very battered Motorola V220 that takes pictures) for about a year and a half now, and having taken several pictures... and being the uber-geek I am... I have finally figured out how to get the pictures out of the phone and into the computer.
    The immense sense of accomplishment! :-)

    I think this is the Joe Satriani concert in the Commodore of April 2005, which was an amazing concert. What a guitar player.


    Oh and a word of advice... eating one Tim Horton's cookie is nice. Eating two cookies is still nice. But the "buy six cookies for $2" deal is meant for sharing :-) Especially when they are as doughy as these ones were. Excuse me while I deal with the unruly feeling in my stomach :-)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home