• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: New house number two....

    Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    New house number two....


    "I'm so proud of you", Brock Smeaton, my realtor, said. "So proud that you went with your gut and decided to walk away from the other property even though everyone was urging you to buy it".

    Me too. And the one I have an accepted offer on now (pending home inspection on Friday) - it feels good. I don't wake up in the middle of the night all sweaty and scared. I woke up this morning all excited and happy!

    So, for everyone, here are the pictures!




    3 Comments:

    Blogger Earguy said...

    Congrats again! This looks much more.. how shall I put it.. you! :)

    June 15, 2007 7:44 a.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wauw, wat een huis!
    Gefeliciteerd,
    Jelle

    June 17, 2007 5:19 a.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love the patio!

    June 17, 2007 8:48 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home