• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Gadget Girl No More?

    Monday, June 04, 2007

    Gadget Girl No More?


    OMG here it is here it is for real! I need it need it need it :-)

    On another note. I think I just bought a house. So.. no more money for gadgets, I guess....

    OMG this is the scariest thing I've done in a long long time.... Wish me luck, tell me I'm not crazy...

    Oh well, maybe the bank will tell me I can't have it. Will that be a disappointment? Or a relief? At this point, I'm not sure. :-)

    Seems like a lot of things are changing lately. And I'm not sure I've let myself deal with it. I wonder if going with the flow, see what happens, happy-go-lucky is always the right thing to do - isn't it just a nice way of saying you're choosing the path of least resistance?

    I could package it, and call it destiny. I could package it and call it fate. I could package it, and say God will lead me where She wants me to go.

    "If it is meant to be, it will be", someone said. "Envision, set goals, target", someone said. "Don't attach yourself to the outcomes, and you will find happiness", someone said. "Actively search for outcomes, and you will find happiness", someone said. "You deserve so much happiness", someone said. "Live in the moment", someone said.

    "Seek not to be consoled but to console", someone said.
    "What goes around, comes around", someone said.

    "You are inconsiderate, self-centered, dishonest and unreliable", someone said.

    "I love you", someone said.

    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
    1 Cor 13


    Does it? What the heck did Paul know about such things :-)

    But... it seems there is a solution to everything. Feeling blue? :-)

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Earguy said...

    Congratulations!

    Just consider this one of the biggest gadgets one can buy... 8-)

    June 05, 2007 8:01 a.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You have a great front yard! And two kids to mow it!

    Life is just a ride and you should enjoy wherever you go! Your only duty is to buckle up so you don't fly out the window when you hit a bump, or a grandma.

    June 06, 2007 6:11 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home