• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Myths in the Making

    Saturday, April 14, 2007

    Myths in the Making

    Same beach the waves
    that wash the sand
    from different shore
    The eagle that now freely flies
    has no memory of the past
    of seals above the water
    of shells catching the light

    I threaded the beads on my necklace one by one
    and loved their colours, loved their colours
    loved how they would light shine and glow
    gently around my neck barely touching
    can you see them?
    On my night stand but still touching, barely touching

    Feel it enclose my neck
    and see the eyes
    of love? of hate?
    my myth to make


    If I ever find truth I'm gonna let you know
    If I ever find faith I'm gonna sit in every bit of its afterglow
    If I ever find a way to bring love here today
    You better bet your life that this is what I'll say
    Give it if you've got it
    Get it if you don't

    Take my hand in the meantime
    And let's walk into the sunshine
    Everybody got something that they want to sing about, laugh about, cry about
    It's true
    For me it's you
    -- Train, "For me, it's you"

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home