• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: So....

    Friday, June 08, 2007

    So....


    I decided not to buy the house. I woke up at 3:30am a few nights ago with a sense of dread and dismay, which I didn't think should be the sentiments experienced by a future home owner. So I backed out. After listening to what everyone had to say... I realized that in the end, it would be mine to buy and mine to live with, and this wasn't the area that worked for me. For my sanity.. I need earth not pavement, and trees not manicured lawns.

    My house will come on the market. I will be able to buy something. Want to sell your house, anyone? :-)

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, if you passed up on that iphone you could buy me a house too with the money you saved

    June 12, 2007 5:25 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home