• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Sunrise

    Friday, February 16, 2007

    Sunrise


    Tulip
    Originally uploaded by siebe.
    Driving into work at 7am this morning with a beautiful sunrise greeting me on my left, and gorgeous outline of the dark peaks of Vancouver Island as far as the eagle flies over the waves on my right.

    "What's with the nostalgia?" asks Wobbe "about Groningen?"

    When you look back, you realize you didn't really see things clearly. When you walk the streets, you're on your way somewhere, and you don't look up.
    The pictures of the various Flickr photographers that I now have linked that seem to live in Groningen and post pictures of it remind me of that.

    Did you see the snowdrops, so delicate yet determined?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home