• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Eros and Agape

    Tuesday, February 06, 2007

    Eros and Agape

    Hey All Of You! Get your minds out of the gutter! :-) (Never mind that I helped to put them there....) :-)

    When I say Love I'm not necessarily talking about romantic love. I use Love in the sense of the Greek word Agape (αγάπη) - from Wikipedia "The term was used by the early Christians to refer to the special love for God and God's love for humanity, as well as the self-sacrificing love they believed all should have for each other."

    So there. Stop asking who he is :-)

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Earguy said...

    Should we in stead ask who He is?

    February 06, 2007 5:12 p.m.  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm agape that you don't use eros..which is available in all fine sex shops!!

    yours in "love"

    B

    February 06, 2007 10:52 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home