• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Things I'd never thought I'd say

    Sunday, January 28, 2007

    Things I'd never thought I'd say

    Oh the things I have to admit to in the wee hours of the night, my own failings written on the ceiling in glow-in-the-dark paint. Mea Culpa. Mea Maxima Culpa.

    I have to admit to
    • eating a McDonalds chicken burger for breakfast and liking it
    • eating Kraft Dinner with copious amounts of ketchup and liking it
    • listening to Justin Timberlake, and worse, singing with it, and *worse* liking it :-)

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I can see everything but the singing along with jt... although I know a bunch of people who really like his latest cd, and there's always his xmas gifts.

    January 28, 2007 10:46 a.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Try pizza with peanut butter on it!

    January 30, 2007 5:31 p.m.  
    Blogger Jet (Anat) said...

    Note to self - when Ahms asks you to come for dinner, make sure you do the ordering :-)

    January 30, 2007 5:51 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home