• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Parallel

    Thursday, January 11, 2007

    Parallel

    January 11, 2007
    There is a possibility of undesirable changes in the domestic circle or through one's career. Emotional instability can push you into seeking an ultimatum from those you love the most. A new boss with whom you do not get along can cause emotional upsets. Affairs of grandparents or a parent may require your personal attention and concern
    -- Capricorn

    So today was... not so good, to say the least. Thank you for the hugs, my friends. To console myself, I bought Snow Patrol, and took Saskia out for Chinese in the food court. And bought myself water paints. Who knows?
    Saskia tells me I am so amazing that I can assemble an Ikea desk so well.
    Who knows?
    I am stronger than I think and make a choice.
    Who knows?
    I can point a camera and make magic happen.
    Who knows?
    Maybe I can make a thing of beauty?

    The sun glinting on snow so brightly today.

    We need to feel breathless with love
    And not collapse under its weight
    I'm gasping for the air to fill
    My lungs with everything I've lost
    -- Snow Patrol


    IMG_0043.JPG
    Originally uploaded by Jet Of Hearts.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home