• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Wobblology

    Saturday, January 06, 2007

    Wobblology

    The science of Wobbly tables - I'll leave it to my brother Wobbe to blogpost about this :-)


    Went to see "Children of Men" yesterday (love Clive Owen), very good movie. Reminds you of what happens when you lose all hope.



    iPod shuffle was there for me yesterday:

    1. Marillion - Lavender
    I was walking in the park dreaming of a spark
    When I heard the sprinklers whisper,
    Shimmer in the haze of summer lawns.
    Then I heard the children singing,
    They were running through the rainbows.
    They were singing a song for you.
    Well it seemed to be a song for you,
    the one I wanted to write for you, for you, you.
    Lavenders blue, dilly dilly, lavenders green.
    When I am King, dilly dilly, you will be Queen.
    A penny for your thoughts my dear,
    A penny for your thoughts my dear,
    I.O.U. for your love, I.O.U. for your love.
    Lavenders green, dilly dilly, lavenders blue.
    When you love me, dilly dilly, I will love you.
    A penny for your thoughts my dear,
    A penny for your thoughts my dear,
    I.O.U. for your love, I.O.U. for your love.
    For your love, for your love, for your love.
    2. U2, Please
    So love is hard and love is tough
    But love is not what you`re thinking of

    September
    Streets capsizing
    Spilling over
    Down the drain
    Shards of glass splinters like rain
    But you could only feel
    Your own pain
    October
    Talking getting nowhere
    November
    December
    Remember
    Are we just starting again

    Please
    Please
    Please
    Get up off your knees
    Please
    Please
    Please
    Please

    So love is big bigger than us
    But love is not what your thinking of
    It`s what lovers deal
    It`s what lovers steal
    You know I`ve found it hard to receive
    `Cause you my love I could never believe

    3. Stone Temple Pilots - Sex & Violence

    4. Our Lady Peace - Under Zenith

    5. In My Place, Coldplay

    5. Our Lady Peace - Dirty Walls

    6. Our Lady Peace - Made to Heal

    (iPod bent on OLP :-) )

    7. I Walk Beside You - Dream Theatre

    8. Another Woman, Moby

    9. Sassafras Roots, Green Day

    10. When You're Gone, Cranberries

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home