• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Another year over...

    Thursday, December 28, 2006

    Another year over...

    So this is Christmas
    And what have you done

    Another year over

    And a new one just begun
    -- John Lennon, So this is Christmas

    What have I done? Last year's resolutions same as this year's.... has to make me wonder.

    Be a better friend. Love more. Believe.

    Jeanne says - learn learn learn.




    I wonder if I ever will. I hope so.
    'cause I do know what's good for me. And I've done what I could for you....

    How many times can it escalate
    Till it elevates to a place I can't breathe?

    And I must decide, if you must deride
    That I'm much obliged to up and go
    I'll idealize, then realize that it's no

    Sacrifice, because the price is paid, and

    There's nothing left to grieve

    -- Get Gone, Fiona Apple

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Learn and APPLY, Sweet Jet...Learn and APPLY. :-)

    December 28, 2006 11:36 p.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Again, what jelee said. We all know you know, we would just like to see you do. You deserve it. :)

    January 04, 2007 7:58 a.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home