• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Wanted: 570g

    Monday, January 01, 2007

    Wanted: 570g

    I need *need* 570g soonish, now that I'm level 56.... and only have 230g to my name.

    So close to 60... And even though TMO says that riding skills will go down in price with BC, still...

    So.... whatever it takes. Gloves come off. As Saskia would sing... "money makes the vorld go round the vorld go round the vorld go round, that clinking clanking sound!"

    Make Love, Not Warcraft...
    :-)

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Earguy said...

    Did I see that right? Are there actually crumbs on that desktop?
    :)

    January 02, 2007 11:42 a.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh come on, not even I have my Hearthstone hotkeyed!

    January 03, 2007 1:26 p.m.  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ahms and wobbe are both my heroes. I don't have to say a thing! :)

    January 04, 2007 9:13 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home