• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Living Water

    Thursday, October 26, 2006

    Living Water

    Today I learned:
    • that boiled water does not transmute into tea without human intervention
    • that friendship is worth it
    • that the wet stuff falling from the sky miraculously finds its way around an umbrella
    • that a powercable, if plugged in, charges one's laptop so much faster
    • that my kids are absolutely the best in the world but I knew that already
    • that fear always runs faster than you. I'd better turn and look at it
    • that candy doesn't taste half as good in your mouth as in your mind

    I hold you in cupped hands
    And shield you from a storm
    Where only some dumb idiot
    Would let you go
    -- Keane, "Sunshine"

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home