• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Jobs of a Kind

    Tuesday, October 24, 2006

    Jobs of a Kind

    Driving can be very eventful. Here are the events of my expedition to the North Shore :-) :
    • Hunger pains early in the trip. Dipped into supplies
    • Megalo-maniac-monster-truck roaring at me for making a left turn
    • Attack of the orange road pylons
    • Explosion of back tire of hurried party ahead of us - swerving to avoid rubber rain
    • Passed Pet Wash Home Service Van - "we'll wash'um while you wait"

    The van made me wonder about jobs you'd never think of.... Wonder if there's a market for jobs I'd like to do, so - here are my proposed businesses:



    • Fly-Your-Kite
    • Watch-me-eat-Belgian-Chocolate
    • Massage-Practice-Subject
    • Ride-Your-Bike-While-You-Work (I mean, there's dog walkers, why not bike riders? Bikes have rights too!)
    • See-The-World-For-You-And-Bring-Pictures

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You forgot to include the most important:

    - International Beer Critic


    ;-)

    October 24, 2006 3:27 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home