• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Mountain

    Friday, March 10, 2006

    Mountain










    If the Mountain will not come to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the Mountain.

    Seems the snow felt our absence and has come to call.

    The need of the water to return to its source of strength.

    Here's my horoscope for March 9, from that ultimate source for truth and knowledge, the Province:
    The mind is an amazing thing. Our state of mind literally creates our world. That's because whatever we think, hope, wish and dream is ultimately what we manifest. Today, you feel so positive and enthusiastic about life you've got the whole world in your hands
    See how good it is to be a Capricorn? I mean, all the other signs just get riches and fame. I get the whole world at my feet :-)

    Hold on... What about all the other Capricorns out there? Jeanne, I'll share with you. But that's it, OK? :-)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home