• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Gryphon Flight

    Thursday, February 23, 2006

    Gryphon Flight


    The rollercoaster movement of the gryphon as the fields change from Elwynn Forest green to Burning Steppes Red to arrive the snow-white slopes of Dun Morogh. I remember when I first saw the snow outside IronForge and marvelled at the footsteps. How would it be to ski those hills?

    The road from level 38 to 39 seems very long, the bar creeps forward by invisible inches. If only I had more Steelbloom, I could make some more Elixer of Greater Defense potions. Maybe then I'd live long enough to switch to Bear.
    My variation on Slocan's ultimate fighting strategy when attacked: return fire (Moonfire and Insect Swarm, maybe Faerie Fire), Heal, Bear until health goes down, Heal and Regrowth, Bear again. And live to tell.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm so bummed we don't play on the same server anymore. Didn't know Slo played elsewhere... mebbe I should create a character, or something.

    (have I mentioned ahms needs to allow non blogger's to comment on his blog?)

    Have a great weekend,

    k

    February 24, 2006 6:09 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home