• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: About me

    Wednesday, March 08, 2006

    About me

    Things I didn't know about me until I tried:


    • I can ski with jelly legs when I tell myself I want to
    • I can do a black run when I don't think it is one
    • I am told I am needed at choir tonight and Sunday for my ability to screech higher than most (Sandra warned me of a succession of b-flats ahead)
    • I am finally forced to restrict the songs I download to my iPod, which now has only 500Mb remaining out of 40Gb. On the good side, I have made a playlist of my 2046 favourites.
    • My iPod battery is conspiring against me, bailing as I am loudly singing, leaving me not sounding quite as good as I thought I did when I couldn't hear myself
    Oh yes, and major accomplishment:

    Congratulations! You solved the Sudoku in 20 minutes, 47 seconds!
    Hard puzzles solved:
    1
    Your average time:
    20:47
    Your fastest time:
    20:47
    Hard Puzzle 1,763,115,111

    We saw this car in Horseshoe Bay on Sunday :-)

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It is just an ordinary SMART! made by mercedes

    Jelle

    March 27, 2006 8:27 a.m.  
    Blogger Jet (Anat) said...

    lol I know it is a SMART car - there are lots of those on the road... but did you see the license plate? :-)

    March 27, 2006 10:08 a.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home