• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Pirates

    Thursday, March 02, 2006

    Pirates

    My friend Slyvin now has a recipe to make a wicked fish, which turns you into a pirate or a ninja. He was even kind enough to pose for a picture. Now, Slyvin's pet used to be my way of offloading any meat drops. And it turns out that gorillas only eat fruit. Or fungi. I guess I'll need to work on my cooking skills to do something with the wolf meat I've collected in Feralas.

    There's something so comforting in the thought of cooking and sharing food. Break the bread. Drink the wine.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You know of course that there is an inverse relationship between the amount of pirates and global warming, which is why we should all become pirates!

    March 28, 2006 7:29 a.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home