• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Driving habits

    Monday, December 05, 2005

    Driving habits


    So I hear I drive like a maniac
    I wonder if I dare the world
    to show me it's as tired of me
    as I am of its gridlock pattern

    To put a boulder in my path
    if it isn't the way to go
    To take away the stop sign
    if I'm not meant to slow down
    to open the ground
    and swallow me whole
    if it means to keep me

    If I close my eyes
    switch lanes
    and live to tell
    surely that means
    there is a road

    I guess we're all looking for a sign
    I think I'll try the horoscopes next
    Might be a safer bet

    So, let's see. Random based on first google site: http://www.astrologicallyspeaking.com/CapricornHoroscope05.htm

    November 5, 2005 - Apr 5, 2006

    Venus spends three months in your sign. The last time was eight years ago 1997-98. Life cannot much more personal than this. I have stated it over and over in other signs - the one question Venus asks is DO YOU LOVE it. For you that 'it' is you. Are you happy and content with who you have become, do you appreciate what you do, how you look and what your attitude has become over the years? By mid-2006 you will be a brand new you with a new attitude to match. If this event is not close enough to your natal planets this time around, it will repeat again and again over a 100-year period. The next one is 2013-14. Venus always brings good things, it may take us a while to recognize that the changes were for the better initially but in time we accept this. Perhaps there is a pursuit you've promised yourself you will do in this life-time, and over the years you've kept postponing, and postponing. Maybe now is the time whedn you tell yourself that you want to pursue it now, not in twenty years. Enjoy the compliments that inevitably go with this long transit of Venus in your sign.[Venus]

    I wonder now... :-)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home