• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Soul

    Friday, November 18, 2005

    Soul

    I mounted my anger
    and let it ride me
    we trampled friend and foe underfoot
    and I felt fine, ferocious, vindicated

    barbs don't pierce the leather
    mindless of the hunter's mark
    numb

    and empty
    words too feeble to fill the space
    thoughts too tumultuous to hear grace

    If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing
    So much to offer, why offer your soul?

    Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful, it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Paul, 1Cor13

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home