• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Coldplay

    Monday, November 21, 2005

    Coldplay

    Thank you Nicholas and Jeanne for helping to get Coldplay tickets for January 26, in GM place! I am so excited.

    On Sunday during the Youth service Evelyn and Alex sang "Fix You", Gerry accompanied on the piano - it took me by surprise. Alex's voice is so good with that kind of music.
    The piece had been chosen by Carla, one of the WVUC youth group. She wrote in the bulletin that she knew it was a love song, but for her, it was also about God. Very moving.

    And talking about singing - our concerts are coming up; the evening of December 10th and the afternoon of the 11th... Handel's Messiah (of course) and Christmas songs. I know from this point on everyone will hide when they see me coming, as they know I'll try to sell them tickets :-)

    But what better way to prepare for Christmas?

    Christmas time. Lights, love and lyrics.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home