• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Mana for the Soul

    Thursday, October 06, 2005

    Mana for the Soul

    The glass of ice cold milk builds my teeth to bite off another day. Our soul [is] dried away: [there is] nothing at all, beside this manna, [before] our eyes.
    My favourite breakfast cereal, Cinnamon Frosted Flakes, disappears in the empty void where hunger pretends to live.

    It seems my being can be summed up in four letters: "ENFP"... :-)

    I know you disagree, Sandra, but I still would like to put the decision to the vote. :-) When at a stalemate, why not toss a coin? I have always been one to take chances, make mistakes and get messy :-)

    Amazing how music is balm for the soul - even silly boppy music :-)
    Especially since I keep forgetting to bring the Handel Messiah score and have to sing completely from memory, and especially during the fugues in Mozart's Requiem where ideas separate and come together - the music takes hold of me and there is nothing besides the moment, the logic and the harmony. Head and heart together for a short while.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home