• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Autumn

    Thursday, September 29, 2005

    Autumn

    I love the Autumn.

    I let the rain stream down my face, the steely taste on my tongue, wash the salt off my cheeks.
    Let the weather grieve with me the loss of warmth and sunshine.
    Let the leaves cover our footprints on the path and keep them safe.
    To sleep, perchance to dream. But no.
    All we can't leave behind. Fallen trees fuel the fire that shines on my children's faces and lights the pages of my book.

    Listening to Mozart's Requiem on the Stanley Park causeway.

    Soon there will be snow. Planning to terrorize Cypress Mountain on my new skis and boots. The joy and immediacy of movement. Slowpokes beware. Downhill at warp speed. Volunteers to be my safety cushion at the bottom please sign up :-)


    But I'll miss being able to go barefoot...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home