• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Why We Work

    Saturday, March 15, 2008

    Why We Work

    I have to admit to rather liking my work right now. I love being surrounded by beautiful people in luon tank tops who are just having a good time and a laugh. Zen is quoted when people might feel stress. Work is for the living.

    Still, the following made me laugh: http://www.alternativereel.com/includes/top-ten/display_review.php?id=00080

    "We don't have a lot of time on this earth! We weren't meant to spend it this way. Human beings were not meant to sit in little cubicles staring at computer screens all day, filling out useless forms and listening to eight different bosses drone on about about mission statements."
    Office Space, 1999

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Jet!

    Haven't seen you in ages! I miss your voice and your positivity on Sunday mornings. What have you been up to? Good to hear you've got a happy work environment... I've heard lots of horrible office stories lately.

    Love to you and the kids!

    March 18, 2008 6:03 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home