• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales

    Wednesday, March 07, 2007


    We went to see this great exhibition at the Vancouver Art Gallery. Photographs from the downtown city streets by Herzog, and an exhibition about story telling in photographs. In the latter, the pictures have staged settings that ask questions and lead the viewer to a story.

    I find myself always seeing stories. You meet an old man making a purchase at the IGA, hair unkempt, pants high held up by suspenders, thin socks, unwashed. How did he end up there?
    What choices did he make that narrowed his path of potentials to this single outcome?

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know yet, but I am reasonably sure in 20 years I'll be able to tell you! :)

    March 07, 2007 7:43 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home