• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Uber-Geek-Ville

    Thursday, July 06, 2006

    Uber-Geek-Ville

    Remind me to get some sleep before doing an all day poster session.
    Remind me that five cups of caffinated coffee do not make up for no sleep.


    Remind me that I'm a geek and that despite having a life, not everybody is quite as fascinated by Gigabytes of SAN storage.

    Still... my new Macbook Pro is *so* cool. And with the backlit keyboard, I can now work any time of day. WoW is amazingly fast, I can now walk through Booty Bay without falling off the dock.
    Hold on... ok let me rephrase that. I can no longer blame the laptop when falling off the dock in Booty Bay :-)

    Having just reached level 37 I can now use my new staff with 31 dps... and die valiantly when fighting a lvl 42 bloodsail mage :-)

    Hilarious: Wanted - a life....

    And sorry, Mum, for scaring you with the Leonard Cohen song... I was thinking of Angels, and how we all find our Angels in time of need, and how grateful I am for all the Angels that have been on my path.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You have a Mac Book Pro, and are in charge of... well... you know what you're in charge of. I am going to go cry in a corner because, clearly, karma hates me.

    Jealous I am, and I'm not afraid to say so.

    *sigh*

    July 09, 2006 3:51 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home