• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Smile

    Thursday, April 20, 2006

    Smile

    Ok with the risk of confirming my total geek-hood hopefully while maintaining my Goddess status... I have to admit it....


    Peddlefeet makes me giggle, makes me laugh. When he flip-flops his toes while frantically flapping his wings to stay up even though you can clearly tell that the fight with gravity is only temporary at a stalemate and that all the physics (Peddlefeet_weight in relation to wingspan) are against him BUT he defiantly stands up to physics and buzzes like a manical mosquito around you ...
    I mean, this is a pleasure I have to share with my friends, don't I?

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You should try repeatedly clicking on Peddlefeet. He says some funny things :D

    Actually almost every non-players starts saying funny stuff when you keep clicking on them. Try it out :)

    May 02, 2006 6:41 a.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home