• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Recovering Spirit

    Monday, May 04, 2009

    Recovering Spirit

    The amazing is that, during all this time, Tyler has remained the same intelligent, funny and caring person he was. I think that is what pulls us through.

    His accident was December 10, 2007. The funny thing was that, for a week or so after, he was fine and fully functional, even if he had a bad head ache and was feeling somewhat stunned. But a week or so after the accident, everything came apart.

    We spent Xmas at Lions Gate hospital. I was trying to keep him company during the night, and was getting very sleepy and tired. Tyler made room for me on the hospital bed so I could close my eyes. "So sweet how he's still looking after you even though he's the one in hospital" said one of the nurses.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home