• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: Love is all I need :-)

    Thursday, September 20, 2007

    Love is all I need :-)

    Pure, undiluted, no holds barred, no hidden trapdoors or guilted mirror frames.
    I do not like them in a box.
    I do not like them with a fox.
    I do not like them in a house.
    I do not like them with a mouse.
    I do not like them here or there.
    I do not like them anywhere.
    I do not like green eggs and ham.
    I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
    -- Dr Seuss, "Green eggs with Ham"
    read by Jesse Jackson
    My eggs are sunny-side up. My tea is always half-full. I count my blessings every day.

    What a thought, that if you stick your hand in and hurt yourself, it isn't my fault because there's something sharp there. What a thought that, even if you could absolve yourself, blaming someone else makes you look bad, and you won't.
    What a blessed life I have.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    "And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...

    So tweasure your wuv."

    September 22, 2007 11:21 p.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home