• Wobbe's blog
  • Anat Tales: I Love Cookie

    Thursday, November 16, 2006

    I Love Cookie


    Bomb Long
    and how did jeanne not kill you?
    Jet (Anat)
    Jeanne didn't kill me because i didn't tell her :-)
    I may be an idiot but I have no death wish :-)
    Bomb Long
    lol
    see, no good can come of this.
    Jet (Anat)
    how so?
    Bomb Long
    hiding things from friends is bad
    Jet (Anat)
    I wasn't actively hiding
    Bomb Long
    uh-huh
    Jet (Anat)
    hmm
    maybe a bit :-)
    Bomb Long
    ya
    maybe
    Jet (Anat)
    if I tell her she'll lock me up
    Bomb Long
    I doubt it, she'll probably tell you the same things I just did, and then hit you with a phone book
    Jet (Anat)
    rofl
    tough love, eh?
    Bomb Long
    you betcha
    Jet (Anat)
    lol
    shit
    Bomb Long
    ya
    Jet (Anat)
    what the hell was I thinking
    Jet (Anat)
    <-- idiot Bomb Long
    nope
    human
    welcome to the race
    Jet (Anat)
    lol
    I''m not human
    I'm a night elf
    Bomb Long
    you're dutch
    so yeah, I can see that
    Jet (Anat)
    lol
    k, I'm off to pick up the kids and buy three boxes of oreos



    I could feel it go down
    Bittersweet, I could taste in my mouth
    Silver lining the cloud
    Oh and I
    I wish that I could work it out

    And the hardest part
    Was letting go, not taking part
    You really broke my heart

    And I tried to sing
    But I couldn’t think of anything
    And that was the hardest part
    == The Hardest Part, ColdPlay

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Okay, I'm away for a few days and what in the world...?!?

    I find phonebooks are too soft, maybe something harder like laptops (get the geeks where it hurts most) ;-)

    When you find times are tough, have a "Phuket" beer!!! I'll buy the first round.

    Here for you always my friend.

    November 19, 2006 12:31 a.m.  

    Post a Comment

    << Home